Logistics Planner NCE - Expert
• DoD Top Secret with SCI eligibility
• At least a Master level degree in Logistics Management, and/or Transportation.
• 20 total years of experience
• 15 specialized years of experience – directly relevant to duties and responsibilities
• At least 3 years of experience performing and/or managing at least 3 other ESS labor categories.
o Logistics Planner; Site Lead; Transporter; Warehouse Manager; Consolidated Issue Facility (CIF) Support; Armorer; Facility Manager; Billeting Manager; Janitorial Support; Aircaft/Transportation Manager; Asset Manager; Mobile Asset Manager; Facilities Systems Technicians
• Strong oral communication skills.
• Proven success working on teams.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Perform Logistical Supplies and Services Management.
• Prepare plans, estimates, orders and logistics annexes covering deployments, transportation, storage, property and equipment management, sustainment, and security.
• Develop support plans to deploy, sustain, and redeploy personnel, equipment and supplies.
• Analyze logistics support requirements for mission areas and potential mission requirements and identify resource gaps.
• Recommend alternative support solutions and options for consideration.
• Develop cost estimates, functional plans, and resource plans to implement program requirements, plans and operations.
• Coordinate program operations with all stakeholders.
• Prepare and coordinate Military Air shipments using DoD Activity Address Codes.
• Maintain and coordinate classified cargo shipments.
• Maintain Mission Vehicle Fleet.
• Coordinate and present logistical briefings to Government leadership.
• Support NGA’s Expeditionary Operations Office in their mission to plan, deploy, and sustain GEOINT capabilities for military and civilian expeditionary and crisis operations by performing logistical planning and coordination in NGA’s Expeditionary Operations environment
• Springfield, VA
Please email resume to Joanna.email@example.com