Acts as the primary liaison with Government customers at deployed site. Is responsible for providing supplies and services to Government personnel on site.
• Experience liaising with Government customers.
• Experience procuring and providing supplies and services to Government personnel.
• General logistics support experience.
• Comfortable deploying to Afghanistan.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
• Previous deployment experience in Afghanistan. (2 years)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong writing experience
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Proven success working on teams
• Skill in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• 11 ½ months on, 2 weeks off (PTO)
• May choose to extend their R&R by two weeks, unpaid
• No uplifts paid during R&R
• Travel is covered by the contract
• $4K bonus paid annually
• Paid after returning from R&R at the end of each 12-month increme